Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player
01. Waka Flocka Flame - Lebron Flocka James 3 (Intro)
02. Waka Flocka Flame & Wooh Da Kid - You The Type [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
03. Waka Flocka Flame, Wooh Da Kid & Slim Dunkin - Call Me Inky [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
04. Waka Flocka Flame, Eldorado Red & Mitchy Slick - Gold And Platinum [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
05. Slim Dunkin & Waka Flocka Flame - Tyler Perry [Prod. By 808 Mafia]
06. Waka Flocka Flame - Magic City [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
07. Slim Dunkin, Waka Flocka Flame, Jadakiss & Styles P - Lightz On (Remix) [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
08. Waka Flocka Flame, Fetti Gang, YG Hootie & P Smurf - Turnt Up Niggaz
09. Waka Flocka Flame - Flex Interlude
10. Waka Flocka Flame & Cartel MGM - Chicken Wing [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
11. Wooh Da Kid - King Of The Jungle [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
12. Waka Flocka Flame, YG Hootie & Eldorado Red - 2 Timer [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
13. Waka Flocka Flame, Ice Burgandy & D-Bo - Money Calculating [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
14. Waka Flocka Flame, Slim Dunkin & Wooh Da Kid - You A Lie [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
15. Waka Flocka Flame, YG Hootie & Mouse - D Bo
16. Waka Flocka Flame, Ice Burgandy & French Montana - Love Me Or Hate Me
17. Wooh Da Kid, Waka Flocka Flame & Slim Dunkin - All I Ever Wanted [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
18. Waka Flocka Flame & Chill Will - Side 2 Side
19. Waka Flocka Flame, Nino Cahootz, YG Hootie & P Smurf - Lord Tell Me Where I'm Going [Prod. By Southside On The Track]
20. Slim Dunkin - I Do It [Prod. By Metro]
21. Waka Flocka Flame - Go To War With You
22. Waka Flocka Flame Feat. Drake - Round Of Applause [Prod. By Lex Luger] (Bonus)
For anyone that believes rap music has steered away from the streets in the last few years, Gucci Mane’s 1017 Brick Squad has been grinding to bring it back. Repping a crew that also boasts Waka Flocka, Wooh Da Kid, Slim Dunkin and OJ Da Juiceman, New York native Frenchie comes through with the appropriately titled Concrete Jungle.
To open the tape, the South Side Jamaica, Queens rapper kicks raps from the pavement on “Concrete Jungle,” where he lays his foundation: “Call up DJ Holiday, let’s go make a trap tape,” he spits. For the next 19 tracks, that’s exactly what the braided rhymer does, dismissing haters (“Doubt Me”) and respecting the hustle (“Grind Hard”).
As a result, the mixtape doesn’t offer much when it comes to variety, but that’s not its objective: those who come to Frenchie’s music are looking for that ferociousness. The same goes for the rowdy production rushing through the album; for the most part, each beat bangs, but is minimally distinguishable from the one before and the one after. This formula, though, has seemed to work for Frenchie and his fellow Brick Squad soldiers, and it’s one they look to continue following.
With a vigor in his voice that’s both gripping and convincing, Frenchie uses Concrete Jungle to prove he primed to position himself as the next to hold it down for 1017 Brick Squad. —Adam Fleischer
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
NEW AUDIO LEAK: MURDAH BABY FT JURRARRI & BLEU DAVINCI - BLOOD MONEY PROD BY LIL LODY (RED OCTOBER COMING SOON!!)
Monday, October 17, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
"She's so bad I make her hit the telly from a taxi and dead her in that Holiday Inn, learned that from Max-B." - Joe Budden
Max-B is currently sitting in a prison cell in New Jersey, but even the Boss Don heard about the Shady 2.0 cypher at the BET Hip Hop Awards.
Max is serving a 75-year sentence for his alleged role in a botched robbery that led to the murder of a man in a Fort Lee, New Jersey hotel.
Joe Budden took a shot at Max and now Biggaveli wants payback.
A message was sent out via Max's twitter page proclaiming his innocence. The tweets also asked Max's fans to get at Jump Off Joey.
"JOE BUDDEN REALLY.........WAVE GANG GET HIM," the message read. "I AM INNOCENT SO STOP PUTTING MY NAME IN NEGATIVE SH*T....THANKS TO ALL MY FANS FOR THERE SUPPORT HOMIE GOTTA APOLOGIZE."
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Big Boi dodged a bullet today after appearing in a Miami court on drug charges. Last August he was charged with one count of possession of drug paraphernalia and three counts of possession of a controlled substance.
As part of the plea, Big Boi avoids jail, but must undergo three months of drug testing, community service and $2,000 in donations to charities.
SHAWTY LO – FROM THEN TO NOW – DUN IT ALL – MIXTAPE TRACKLIST
3.Kitchen Ft, Yo Gotti
4.Cake Ft. Future
5.Haters – Tony Yayo Ft. Shawty Lo and Kidd Kidd
6.Classic Mix 1
7.I Do I Don’t
10.I Do This
11.Classic Mix 2
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Monday, October 10, 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
@DJLAZYK X MAX B - BEST OF MILLION DOLLAR BABY!!!!! #FREEMAXB